Wednesday 15 June 2022

Type 45 Destroyer

Day 9 of my Airfix 1:350 Type 45 Destroyer build and it’s complete 🎉

From a distance I’m really happy with this build.   It’s been great fun and challenging to construct, which I guess that’s what this hobby is all about. 


My attempts to fill some of the gaping joints were of mixed success and as these are most visible under the microscopic view of closeup photography, I’ve left these shots on the cutting room floor! 

I’ve finished this Type 45 air defence destroyer in the colours of HMS Dragon D35, one of the most advanced warships in the world and the star of the James Bond film No Time To Die! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Ice Cold In Alex "Katy"

My third Airfix Austin K2 Ambulance build, I just love this kit. This one is inspired by the 1950s classic book and film “Ice Cold In Alex”....