Thursday 31 December 2020

Happy New Year!

Happy Friday, Happy New Year!

I know it’s not Friday but I've lost all track of time over this festive period and today feels like Friday! 

As I switched from scale model making this week, pedalling instead for 20+ hours to complete the cycling 'Festive 500' (km) challenge, I thought I'd share a roundup of my 9 months of lockdown creations and will reopen the model factory, with a new creation, from next week .. there’s actually a sneak preview in the attached, which, if you've been paying attention, you may notice.

Wishing you all a safe, healthy and Happy New Year! 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Ice Cold In Alex "Katy"

My third Airfix Austin K2 Ambulance build, I just love this kit. This one is inspired by the 1950s classic book and film “Ice Cold In Alex”....